Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Brooke Mueller’s restraining order request against Charlie Sheen denied

   Actor Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller, sons Max Sheen and son Bob Sheen celebrate Charlie Sheen's his birthday with family at Buca di Beppo on September 3, 2011 in Encino, California.

Chelsea Lauren/WireImage



Actor Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller, sons Max Sheen and son Bob Sheen celebrating Sheen's birthday in September 2011.




Brooke Mueller’s recent restraining order request against Charlie Sheen was rejected in court.


According to TMZ, Mueller filed for a temporary restraining order from her ex-husband of three years after the 48-year-old actor went on a threatening rant about Mueller on "TMZ Live," calling her a "whore" and accusing her of putting their 4-year-old twins Bob and Max in danger.


Sheen also made it very clear he is on the quest to gain full custody of the boys.


RELATED: CHARLIE SHEEN: BROOKE MUELLER WANTS MONEY, NOT CUSTODY


Mueller's request contained hostile quotes of the former "Two and Half Men" star, saying, "[T]here will be a reckoning. There will be a whirlwind. That they will all reap while desperate begging for my forgiveness. You've all been warned."


"I will exercise every resource at my disposal. I will, I will, I will, I will empty my entire war chest and if I can't get it done, I know a guy who can."


The 36-year-old star has been struggling with substance abuse for years, which has resulted in several stints in rehab; however, she said her sobriety is under control.


RELATED: CHARLIE SHEEN: BROOKE MUELLER DOESN'T DESERVE ANY CHILD SUPPORT


Unfortunately for Mueller, the judge reportedly shot down her emergency petition.


Sheen took to Twitter to call out his ex-wife after her latest stunt.


"Oh, by the way, nice try this morning Brooke," he wrote.


RELATED: BROOKE MUELLER CAUGHT ON VIDEO SMOKING SUBSTANCE FROM GLASS PIPE


"You are a chubby weirdo who will lose at every turn trying to get between me and my boys."


Sheen also uploaded an image to his social media on Tuesday of a birthday cake with a grenade in it as a candle for Mueller (her birthday is in August) with the caption: "Happy Bday Brooke. When you're done s--king off the parking lot at Home Depot, why don't ya 'blow' out this candle?"


On a moible device? Click here to watch the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment