Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Jennifer Lopez denies having any plastic surgery

She’s just naturally gorgeous: Lopez has denied having ever gone under the knife.

Getty Images



She’s just naturally gorgeous: Lopez has denied having ever gone under the knife. A London-based doctor tweeted photos of the singer supposedly showing off the difference in her face after procedures, but she quickly shot him down.




Jennifer Lopez's hit single "I'm Real" should be taken at face value.


The singer responded to a London-based plastic surgeon's claim that she's had work done with a succinctly Tweeted denial.


"These before and after pics of @JLo show many signs of #plasticsurgery - naturally pretty but now looks amazing," Dr. Ayham Al-Ayoubi tweeted Tuesday, according to Us Weekly.


The post reportedly included a split-screen photo of Lopez - one showing the "Live it Up" singer with make up on and another where she sported a fresher face.


"Sorry Sir, but I have never had plastic surgery of any kind. #fact," Lopez shot back, sparking a witch hunt for the doctor among some of her 25 million Twitter followers.


He must have been swarmed by hateful comments, because shortly afterward Al-Ayoubi tweeted an apology -and an excuse.


"Dear @JLo I wonder if you can accept my sincere apologies about the wrong tweet which was written by my assistant without my knowledge," he wrote.


"I sincerely apologize to @JLo & her fans. I want to remind everyone it was NOT me who sent that wrong tweet! It was my assistant."


Sure it was.



No comments:

Post a Comment