Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Kelly Osbourne shares painful tattoo removal session

LOS ANGELES, CA - FEBRUARY 10: Kelly Osbourne arrives at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards at the Staples Center on February 10, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Dan MacMedan/WireImage)

Dan MacMedan/WireImage



Kelly Osbourne flashes her ink at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards at the Staples Center in February.




Turns out, Kelly Osbourne's tattoos are not so permanent.


The “Fashion Police” co-host is no longer fond of her body art and has started laser procedures to get rid of the unwanted ink.


Osbourne, 29, shared a video from her first appointment via Instagram on Tuesday, and it sounded quite painful.


"I did the crime I am now doing the time! #NoPainNoGain!" she captioned the post.


The tat Osbourne decided to ditch first is of a colorful keyboard on her right arm.


PHOTOS: CELEBRITY TATTOOS


"Not looking forward to this afternoon…I'm getting my first tattoo removal!" she shared with her more than 3 million Twitter followers.


"Its going to burn like the snap of 1000 rubber bands!"


In October 2010, Osbourne, who has 15 tattoos total, revealed in her weekly column with U.K. magazine Closer that she planned to remove some.


"I met with my dermatologist and I'll start the laser treatment as soon as I have time," she said.


"It will take several months, and while I'm not looking forward to the pain, I've heard it hurts less than getting the tattoo."


RELATED: TATS ALL FOLKS! KELLY OSBOURNE TO ERASE MOST OF HER 15 TATTOOS


Osbourne was also vocal about why she wanted the ink gone in 2009 on British talk show "This Morning," explaining that "As you get older, you realize that you don't want to be defined by your tattoos."


"That's not the type of person that I am," she added.


"I was miserable and I just went and got all these tattoos and I don't know why. One of them is a keyboard and I don't even know how to play a piano!"



No comments:

Post a Comment