Thursday, November 7, 2013

Miranda Lambert shows off slimmed-down frame at CMA Awards

NASHVILLE, TN - NOVEMBER 01: Miranda Lambert attends the 46th annual CMA Awards at the Bridgestone Arena on November 1, 2012 in Nashville, Tennessee. (Photo by Jason Kempin/Getty Images)

Jason Kempin/Getty Images/Getty Images



Miranda Lambert (L) last year at the 2012 CMA Awards. The singer showed off a slimmer frame (R) at the 2013 CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena on Wednesday in Nashville, Tenn.




Miranda Lambert is slimmer and sexier than ever!


The 29-year-old country crooner wowed on the red carpet at the Country Music Awards in Nashville on Wednesday.


PHOTOS: CMA AWARDS 2013: TOP RED CARPET LOOKS AND SHOW MOMENTS


Lambert, who is married to fellow country singer Blake Shelton, showed off her visibly slimmed-down frame in a Roberto Cavalli brilliant blue beaded gown.


"I have been working a lot!" the blond starlet told E! News about how she shed some pounds. "Working out and drinking juice and just running, running around."


PHOTOS: HOLLYWOOD'S WEIGHT BATTLES


"You know what, I fluctuate all the time in my weight-it's really annoying-but I'm going to be 30 in like four days, so I'm like, 'I need to get ahead of this thing!' Because they say when you hit 30 it doesn't get easier," she continued.


"So I thought, 'Well, you know, if I get a little healthier before I turn 30, maybe I can get ahead of the game.'"


RELATED: CMT MUSIC AWARDS 2013: CARRIE UNDERWOOD, MIRANDA LAMBERT WIN BIG


"My wife is so hot it's ridiculous," Shelton, 37, tweeted from the award show about his stunning other half.


Lambert later took home the award for Best Female Vocalist respectively for the fourth year in a row while her husband won for Best Male Vocalist, also for the fourth time.



No comments:

Post a Comment