Rose McGowan didn't watch "Charmed" when she was on it and has no plans to work her magic -- or even watch others cast their spell -- on the purposed CBS remake.


"Well, I didn't watch the first time, so I wouldn't watch the second time," McGowan told TMZ. "Not in a bad way, I just figure if you did it ..."


McGowan said the thought of a long-term TV role "freaks me out."


In October, Vulture reported CBS ordered a script of a remake of the long-running WB mystical drama that starred McGowan, Alyssa Milano, Shannen Doherty and Holly Marie Combs.


After the news broke, McGowan took to Twitter and shared some vague thoughts on the matter.




Milano was more direct.





Loading Slideshow...



  • Connie Britton, "American Horror Story"


    In between her longtime role as the beloved Tammie Taylor on "Friday Night Lights" and her upcoming part on "Nashville," Connie Britton starred in Season 1 of Ryan Murphy's "American Horror Story." But, Britton admitted to Starcam.com that she hasn't seen it, and not because she doesn't want to watch herself or the show. "I haven't watched it all back because I'm too scared. I'm just too scared ... and I really want to," <a href="http://blog.starcam.com/post/connie-britton-american-horror-story-screening.aspx" target="_hplink">Britton told Starcam.com</a>. "I'm going to get somebody and literally make them sit down and watch it with me from start to finish so that I cannot be so scared. I'm such a baby!"




  • Adam Driver, "Girls."


    Adam Driver, the actor most improved character on "Girls," recently told Vulture that they generally filmed what creator and star Lena Dunham had written, but also tried some of his suggestions. But Driver doesn't know how many made it into the controversial HBO series. "I haven't watched the show. I saw the pilot, and I learned my lesson. I can't help but see the mistakes," <a href="http://www.vulture.com/2012/06/hbo-girls-adam-driver-on-playing-lena-dunhams-boyfriend.html" target="_hplink">Driver told Vulture</a>.




  • Jimmie Walker, "Good Times"


    Jimmie Walker starred as J. J. Evans in the iconic '70s sitcom "Good Times," and is perhaps best remembered for his catchphrase, "Dy-no-mite!" <a href="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/26/jimmie-walker-good-times_n_1628236.html" target="_hplink">Walker stopped by "Today"</a> to talk about his new book "Dyn-o-mite, Good Times, Bad Times, Our Times, a Memoir" and revealed that he never watched a single episode of his own hit show, "because I was always busy doing other stuff."




  • Matthew Fox, "Lost"


    "I don't really ever watch myself ... I never watched an episode of 'Lost,'" <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMg7qcFoUuU" target="_hplink">Matthew Fox admitted during Newsweek's 2010 Emmys roundtable discussion</a>. "Breaking Bad" Bryan Cranston brought the laughs when he replied: "It's a good show. You should see it some time."




  • Jerry Springer, "Jerry Springer"


    As Jerry Springer celebrated the 20th season of his outrageous daytime self-titled program, the star opened up to the Associated Press about not being one of its devoted viewers. "I don't watch the show, but it's not aimed at 66-year-old men," <a href="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/26/jerry-springer-i-dont-wat_n_774253.html" target="_hplink">Springer told the AP</a>. "If I were in college, I would watch. I enjoy doing it. It's a lot of fun."




  • Naveen Andrews, "Lost"


    Much like Matthew Fox, Naveen Andrews also didn't tune into the sci-fi ABC drama he starred on for six seasons. "I was very confused, just because I never saw this show," <a href="http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=319753" target="_hplink">Andrews told "Daybreak"</a> about how he felt at the end. "I saw the pilot ... but I never saw an episode of 'Lost.'" He went on to explain: "When the end came, I had people like Marilyn Manson, of all people, trying to convince me that they resolved it really well, it all made sense. I mean, he's a real fan ... He has Hurley's numbers tattooed into his arm."