Friday, November 8, 2013

Sharon Osbourne apologizes for insulting 'The View' hosts

Sharon Osbourne apologizing for her attack on The View

The Talk/CBS



Sharon Osbourne apologized for her attack on the women of 'The View.'




Sharon Osbourne is already waving the white flag in her feud with the ladies of "The View."


On Thursday's episode of "The Talk," Osbourne offered an apology for the incendiary comments she made on "The Arsenio Hall Show."


PHOTOS: WORST CELEBRITY FEUDS


Osbourne claimed to adore host Barbara Walters, but added "the rest can go f--k themselves."


On Thursday, with her slam making headlines, Osbourne looked contrite.


RELATED: SHARON OSBOURNE TO ‘THE VIEW’ HOSTS: ‘GO F--K’ YOURSELVES


"I have to own this," Osbourne said. "I'm fully responsibly for myself … and unfortunately I was inappropriate and I was trying to be fun at somebody else's expense."


The talk show host then addressed the cast of "The View," Jenny McCartthy, Sherri Shepherd, and Whoopi Goldberg.


RELATED: SHARON OSBOURNE REVEALS SHE WANTED A DIVORCE FROM OZZY OSBOURNE IN NEW BOOK


"I want to apologize to Jenny, Sherri, and Whoopi, who are all accomplished self-made women who have amazing careers," Osbourne said. "They have achieved so much. Please understand it was irreverent behavior and no disrespect meant. I'm not a person that is mean, and I apologize."


Osbourne included a special shout out to Goldberg.


RELATED: SHARON OSBOURNE REVEALS SHE HAD A FLING WITH JAY LENO


"Whoopi is an Oscar winner, who am I to say anything about Whoopi?" she asked.


Co-host Julie Chen blamed the outburst on repeated questions about the talk show rivalry. "I guess people were not happy with the same boring answer."


On mobile? Click here for video



No comments:

Post a Comment