Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pam Anderson: Finishing NYC Marathon was ‘like giving birth’

Pamela Anderson stopped by "The Ellen Show" on Thursday to accept an apology from host Ellen DeGeneres, after the comedian made a wager that the former "Baywatch" babe couldn't complete the New York City Marathon on Nov. 3.


"I did it!" Anderson said Thursday. "And I stole your haircut."


The "V.I.P" actress recently joined the celebrity pixie cut club, chopping off her signature blond locks for a new do.


RELATED: PAMELA ANDERSON UNVEILS NEW SUPERSHORT 'DO


"I just thought my hair had a life, and I wanted to kind of put that behind me and start fresh and I thought it would be good for the marathon, and it was," she explained.


Anderson went on to talk about how she completed the NYC race in five hours and 41 minutes, admitting it was "a long time" compared to the winner's time - two hours and eight minutes.


"Yeah, I finished, it was hard," she said. "Those last five miles. It was like giving birth and then being told to run as you're giving birth. It was so much pain in my hips. I don't know if women are meant to run, especially after having kids."


RELATED: PAMELA ANDERSON NURSES WOUNDS AFTER RUNNING NEW YORK CITY MARATHON


After the race Anderson shared a Twitter photo of herself resting in bed with ice packs.


"I went into an ice bath," she said. "The cutest bell boy poured me an ice bath at the hotel."


Anderson revealed that she planned to do the race again next year with her oldest son Brandon.


Using mobile? Click for video


No comments:

Post a Comment