Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Russell Brand reveals ‘I’m in a relationship at the moment’

Sorry ladies, Russell Brand is off the market.


The British comedian confirmed to HuffPost U.K. in an interview Monday that he is no longer a single man.


"I'm in a relationship at the moment," he said.


RELATED: KATY PERRY ON HER DIVORCE: ‘I WAS IN BED FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS’


The 38-year-old actor, who was previously married to Katy Perry, was most recently linked to Jemima Khan. The romance with Khan, who is Hugh Grant's ex, was brief.


In September, Brand said he was "presently beleaguered by a nerdish, whirling dervish," in an op-ed for The Guardian. Because of this lady love he was "eschewing all others."


But it was only about two weeks later that the "Get Him to the Greek" actor said he was single during a stand-up performance.


RELATED: RUSSELL BRAND DATING HUGH GRANT'S EX JEMIMA KHAN


During the interview he also explained why some women think he's sexist.


"I certainly don't want to be a sexist," he said. "I know that I have a great love of proletariat linguistics, like 'darling' and 'bird' ... so if women think I'm sexist they're in a better position to judge than I am, so I'll work on that."


Still, it's on to the next 'bird' or 'darling' for Brand apparently, as he's now got another girlfriend, although he isn't commenting on who the new lady is.


"I'm off to see my girlfriend," he said as he was leaving the interview.


No comments:

Post a Comment