Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Camille Grammer appears bruised and battered in photos of alleged attack from boyfriend

Camille Grammer says she is "healthy and happy" after being granted a restraining order against ex-boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos - whom she says left her "bruised and battered" following a hotel room fight.


"I want to encourage women everywhere to speak up for themselves when it comes to domestic violence and abuse," the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star told Hollywood Life.


"I'm hanging in there and I feel strong."


A California judge granted Grammer, 45, a restraining order on Tuesday - after she came forward with claims that he severely beat her in a Houston hotel room.


RELATED: CAMILLE GRAMMER ACCUSES BOYFRIEND OF VICIOUS ATTACK


The altercation, which reportedly took place October 16, spiraled into an alleged physical spat after Charalambopoulos, 36, started receiving texts and an angry call from another woman at 1:30 a.m.


The dispute in turn sparked an argument with the reality starlet - Grammer's legal papers recount.


"At first when it happened, I wasn't going to say anything," she told Hollywood Life.


"However, after talking to my therapist she encouraged me to speak up. She told me me, 'You need to use your voice. You are stronger than you know.'"


RELATED: CAMILLE GRAMMER DIAGNOSED WITH ENDOMETRIAL CANCER, UNDERGOES SURGERY


The Bravo star claims her boyfriend of two years grabbed her by the hair, and said, "I wanna smash your head in. I'll give you a reason to call the cops."


Grammer also claims he smashed her iPhone when she tried to call for help.


"I was recuperating in my bed when he hit me," she said.


"I just got out of a major surgery. I was completely vulnerable. He was supposed to be there to take care of me, comfort me, bring me food. I still wake up in the middle of the night with this vision in my head of being hit."


Charalambopoulos was ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from Grammer and her two children with her ex-husband, actor Kelsey Grammer.


""I am still in shock," she told the gossip site. "This is the man who said he loved me."


No comments:

Post a Comment