We're used to "Weird Al" Yankovic being facetious, but he can be serious, too -- and incredibly sweet to boot.


A Redditor recently caught the notorious parody singer in the midst of an act of kindness. User Lacuna_Caveat posted the following photo on Friday with the caption, "My friend was seriously injured and is a huge fan of Weird Al. He heard about it and sent her this. Al is amazing."


Story continues below.


And this doesn't appear to be an isolated incident, either.


User ElderCunningham shared another experience of Weird Al's kindness:


Al's the sweetest guy. When I was 12, I went in the hospital with three brain tumors. Ended [up] spending three and a half weeks [there]. Al sent me a care package, and called me. Then, after I got out of the hospital, he invited me backstage at two concerts that summer.

Via Reddit



Also on HuffPost:




Loading Slideshow...