"Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D." will have a crossover of sorts with the upcoming "Thor" sequel, "Thor: The Dark World."


According to Marvel, the Tuesday, November 19 episode of "S.H.I.E.L.D." will feature the team feeling repercussions of the "Thor" movie.


The official description:


"The Well" -- In the aftermath of the events chronicled in the feature film Marvel's "Thor: The Dark World," Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. pick up the pieces -- one of which threatens to destroy a member of the team, on Tuesday, November 19 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Deadline reports no "Thor" cast members will make an appearance in the episode. "Star Trek: The Next Generation" star Jonathan Frakes will direct and "Ally McBeal's" Peter MacNicol guest stars.


"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." airs Tuesdays, 8 p.m. ET on ABC.



Loading Slideshow...



  • First Look: "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."


    Ming-Na Wen stars as Melinda May on ABC's "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."




  • First Look: "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."


    Brett Dalton stars as Grant Ward on ABC's "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."




  • First Look: "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."


    Chloe Bennet stars as Skye on ABC's "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."




  • First Look: "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."


    Iain De Caestecker stars as Leo Fitz on ABC's "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."




  • First Look: "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."


    Elizabeth Henstridge stars as Jemma Simmons on ABC's "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."




  • First Look: "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."


    Clark Gregg stars as Agent Phil Coulson on ABC's "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."




  • "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."


    Cobie Smulders ("How I Met Your Mother") will reprise her role as Agent Maria Hill from "Marvel's The Avengers" in the pilot episode of Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." set to premiere Tuesday, September 24 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.




  • "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."


    Cobie Smulders ("How I Met Your Mother") will reprise her role as Agent Maria Hill from "Marvel's The Avengers" in the pilot episode of Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on ABC -- seen here reunited with Clark Gregg's Agent Coulson.




  • "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."


    Iain De Caestecker and Elizabeth Henstridge star in Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on ABC.




  • "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."


    Clark Gregg, Iain De Caestecker and Elizabeth Henstridge star in Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on ABC.




  • "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."


    Chloe Bennett and Clark Gregg star in Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on ABC.




  • "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."


    Chloe Bennett and J. August Richards star in Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on ABC.




  • "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."


    Ming-Na Wen star in Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on ABC.




  • "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."


    Clark Gregg and Joss Whedon talk between scenes while shooting Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." for ABC.