Friday, October 18, 2013

PIC: ‘Breaking Bad’ fan gets Heisenberg tattoo

This Brit is just mad about 'Breaking Bad.'


So mad, in fact, that he got the image of Walter White's criminal alter-ego Heisenberg tattooed across his entire arm.


RELATED: DODGERS NUT GETS STADIUM TATTOOED ACROSS HEAD


John Edgerton, from Stockport, central England, said he was "devastated" when the hit show finished last month — and wanted to pay tribute to its "incredible" cast of characters.


"It took over my life, I watched the first two seasons in three days," he told the Daily News. "It was constant, I was hooked on it and I was addicted."


RELATED: ANDY MURRAY FAN GETS BUTT TATTOO OF TENNIS CHAMP


"I watched the ending with my partner Danielle, and if she hadn't been there I'd have probably shed a tear," he added. "It was like someone close to me had died. But I manned up."


Edgerton, dad to 5-year-old son Jack, spent four hours having the intricate image of Bryan Cranston's fictional White/Heisenberg portrait inked onto his arm.


RELATED: TATTOO ARTIST SPELLS MMA FIGHTER'S GRANDMA NAME BACKWARD


"It didn't really hurt, apart from near my wrist by that little vein. The shading, where he used a big needle, stung a bit as well," said the 34-year-old telemarketer.


But the masterpiece isn't finished yet, he said.


RELATED: MUSICIAN TATTOOS DAVID HASSELHOFF'S FACE ON HIS BEHIND


He's hoping to add a portrait of Jessie Pinkman, played by Aaron Paul, into the mix.


"I've just got to figure out how to do it," he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment